A Second Opinion
When it comes to your investments and finances, second opinions are not just valuable; they are priceless. It’s all too common for someone to choose their investments for their employer-sponsored 403(b) and then let the plan gather dust over the years or forget to regularly evaluate their choices. The problem with this method is that you may be incurring unknown risk, paying more than you realize, or missing out on the latest opportunities that align with your needs and objectives.
A second opinion and evaluation of your 403(b) can help you analyze your current portfolio and determine any adjustments that could be made to improve your plan.
When should you consider getting a second opinion?
- If you are uncomfortable or unsure of the fees you are paying.
- If you feel that your portfolio may be too risky or not taking enough risk.
- If you don’t feel like you are on the same page as your current financial advisor.
- If you or your family has experienced a change in your financial situation, whether it’s a new job, new child, new home, or other occurrence.
- If you are close to transitioning into a new phase in life, such as retirement.
- If you feel there is an opportunity for improvement in your 403(b) plan.
- If you have any concerns or questions about your 403(b) plan.
Find out if you are on the right track with your 403(b) by contacting Hudson Valley 403b for a complimentary second opinion.